BLACK FRIDAY DEAL starting from 1450 eur/ tour
This is a great experience we dare you to live. This challenge depends a lot on the weather conditions and it can be done only once a year, so it’s kind of an exquisite thing. It’s once in a lifetime must. Put it on your bucket list and give yourself a chance!
WHAT’S THE FUSS ABOUT IT
- many more kilometers of riding
- possibility to sleep in different places
- opportunity to bite a bit of Romania
- discover a unique place on Earth: Danube Delta
- survival skills
- not an extreme enduro riding but a resistance challenging one
1st day: Arrival day – 2nd day in the morning, you’ll have breakfast then the pick-up will be at the reception of your accommodation – riding Transylvania until finding a place to have lunch – lunch depending on weather conditions – riding some more until the whole pack can, then reaching accommodation overnight – 3rd day: breakfast – ride on Transylvania until finding a place to have lunch – lunch depending on weather conditions – riding some more until the whole pack can, then reaching accommodation overnight in eastern Transylvania– the 4th day to the 7th day the program is the same just riding and sleeping through Moldova and Dobrogea– 7th day: breakfast – Discover Danube Delta – dinner at accommodation – Day 8: travel to the Black Sea – Day 9: breakfast and free time – Day 10: breakfast – transfer to Sibiu – lunch on the way at a restaurant – arriving at accommodation late night – Day 11: departure day
August 21st – August 31st
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point: Accommodation
End Point: Accommodation
Duration: 8 to 12 hours per day, depending on the pack skills, weather conditions, uncertain events;
We will travel by bikes, boats and vans.
- 7 full riding days
- 3 relaxing and visiting days
- 11 accommodation nights on different places in shared rooms
- effective holiday / vacation duration: 11 days (including arrival and departure days)
- riders transfer from and to Sibiu airport
- homemade welcome drink
- breakfast included
- probably the best enduro guides in Romania
- repair tools for your bike
- van and technical support
- excursions and entrance fees
- souvenir for every enduro rider
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
About 200LEI/ day – In case you are interested in having a souvenir, we recommend to get some cash with you. The currency in Romania is Lei and you will need to have our currency.
- individual arrival and departure to Sibiu Airport
- personal insurance
- travel cancellation cover
- personal expenses
- food, drinks, snacks, lunch, dinner
- damages on the bike
- others: other expenses
- a minimum of 6 people
- a maximum of 10 people
- If the group size falls below the minimum number and we are forced to cancel the trip, we will notify you 30 days before departure, and will be happy to reschedule you on another departure, or refund you the full cost.
The prices are calculated per tour for a person but for a minimum of 5 persons.
This is a non-refundable deal.
The total amount of the sum is requested to be paid to book a Black Friday Deal with Trail Trips.
If you can not make it to the destination by bike due to resistance or minor injuries, you have 2 choices: you can be picked up and transferred to the next destination, where we will all meet for an overnight stay or you can choose to go back in Sibiu-Rasinari Village. In the second case, the transfer will be extra charged.