This is the personalized offer that gives you the chance to meet the biggest Enduro Event in the Worlds Trails and of course seeing your idols in action from the spectator places where we stop during the guided daily tours.
Departure is always 2 minutes away from the closest track which makes you gain at least one more hour on the hill despite the asphalt.
WHAT’S THE FUSS ABOUT IT
- first of all: it’s only The Toughest Hard Enduro Rallye in the World that you’ll feel
- riders can try the toughest hard enduro Rallye in the world trails which are Red Bull Romaniacs ones, but not on the Rallye days, of course
- rallye days: spectator points only
- prologue spectator: breathing next to riders
- finish spectator: breathing next to riders
1st day is the Arrival day – 2nd day: the pick-up will be at the reception of your accommodation – Red Bull Romaniacs Prologue for Spectators – 3rd day to 5th day: the pick-up will be at the reception of your accommodation – riding until lunch – lunch in a mountain restaurant, a shepherd place or a #primitiveromanianstyle barbeque under-the-sky, depending on weather conditions – riding some more – back at the accommodation – 5th day: the pick-up will be at the reception of your accommodation – riding half day – Hillclimb Red Bull Romaniacs Finish – having lunch here by your own – back at the accommodation – 6th day is the saddest one: departure day.
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point: Accommodation
End Point: Accommodation
Duration: 5 to 6 hours
If you want to go to Sibiu city, you can take a taxi. It’s about 10 minutes away from Rasinari Village – our main points of accommodation. (This may differ depending on your accommodation choices.)
- 4 full riding days
- 6 accommodation nights in a rural guesthouse in shared rooms
- effective holiday / vacation duration: 7 days
- riders transfer from and to Sibiu airport
- homemade welcome drink
- breakfast included
- probably the best enduro guides in Sibiu
- a #primitiveromanianstyle barbeque lunch under-the-sky made by one of our enduro guides
- safe parking place for dirt bikes, cars, and trailers
- repair tools for your bike
- souvenir for every enduro rider
- suitable for every skill level
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
About 100 LEI/ day – In case you are interested in having a souvenir, we recommend to get some cash with you. The currency in Romania is Lei and you will need to have our currency.
- personal expenses
- food, drinks, snacks, lunch, dinner
- individual arrival and departure to Sibiu Airport
- personal insurance
- travel cancellation cover
- damages on the bike
- others: other expenses
- a maximum of 20 people
30% non-refundable deposit is requested to book an enduro ride with Trail Trips for Red Bull Romaniacs Fans Enduro Tours.
The rest of the sum is requested to be paid 30 days before the tour start.