Foraging offer in the middle of the wild Romania – Apuseni Mountains
Through Foraging activity, we will meet different ecosystems with an exceptional wild flora and fauna. The foraging package is offered, designed and realised by the first school of Foraging from Romania.
The pick-up will be at the reception of your accomodation – having a foraging guided walk until lunch – lunch in a mountain restaurant (or where the accommodation is), depending on how far from the hotel we will be – having an afternoon foraging guided walk until the diner – back to the accommodation
- September 1-5
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point: Accommodation
End Point: Accommodation
Duration: each foraging guided walk of about 3-4 hours
Depending on the previous weather conditions and of what we can find in the forest, it might be necessary to go with a car to the base of a better place for collecting/watching the elements.
The transportation will be provided by us.
- Effective holiday / vacation duration: 5 days (including arrival and departure days)
- Transfer from Budapest Airport with conditioning air
- Transfer back to the Budapest Airport with conditioning air
- The entire transportation required for the event, car equipped with conditioning air
- 4 accommodation nights in a rural guesthouse
- Homemade welcome drink and traditional pie
- All the meals included, snacks, tea, coffee and water
- 3 full days of guided walk-and-pick sessions in the forest or in the natural surroundings
- You will be accompanied by a forager guide and a mountain guide
- Rental of the foraging equipment
- Suitable for every skill level
- The only foraging guided tours in Romania
- A souvenir for each participant
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
About 50 LEI/ day – In case you are interested in having a souvenir, we recommend bringing some cash with you. The currency in Romania is Lei and you will need to have our currency.
- Personal expenses
- Individual arrival and departure to Budapest Airport
- Food, drinks, snacks, lunch, dinner
- Personal insurance
- Travel cancellation cover
- International flights
- Others: other expenses
REQUESTED GROUP SIZE
- A minimum of 6 people
- A maximum of 20 people
If the group size falls below the minimum number and we are forced to cancel the trip, we will notify you 30 days before departure and will be happy to reschedule you on another departure or refund you the full cost.
The prices are calculated per person and for a group of minimum 6 persons.
30% non-refundable deposit is requested to book a Foraging Experience with Trail Trips.
The rest of the sum is requested to be paid 30 days before the tour starts.