This Enduro Ride is the greates if you wanna ride with just one buddy. It’s you and your friend sharing the greatest experience you could have in Romania by riding enduro. If you have only one weekend to have fun, this is the best choice to discover our unspoiled places by modern life. Guess what? You’re staying in the mountains! Departure is right on the closest track which makes you gain more than one hour on the hill despite the asphalt.
The pick-up will be at the reception of your accommodation – riding until lunch – lunch in a mountain restaurant, a shepherd place or a primitive Romanian style barbeque under-the-sky, depending on weather conditions – riding some more – back at the accommodation.
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point: Accommodation
End Point: Accommodation
Duration: 5 to 6 hours
If you want to go to Sibiu city, you can take a taxi. It’s about 10 minutes away from Rasinari Village – our main point of accommodation. (This may differ depending on your accommodation choices.)
- The BIKE is INCLUDED, ha!
- 3 full riding days
- 4 accommodation nights in a rustic guesthouse sharing a double room
- Effective holiday/vacation duration: 5 days (including arrival and departure days)
- Riders transfer from and to Sibiu airport
- Homemade welcome drink
- Breakfast included
- Probably the best enduro guide in Sibiu
- Last day: a #primitiveromanianstyle barbeque lunch under-the-sky made by one of our enduro guides
- Safe parking place for dirt bikes, cars, and trailers
- Repair tools for your bike
- Souvenir for every enduro rider
- Suitable for every skill level
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
About 100 LEI/ day – In case you are interested in having a souvenir, we recommend having some cash with you. The currency in Romania is Lei and you will need to have our currency.
- Individual arrival and departure to Sibiu Airport
- Personal expenses
- Food, drinks, snacks, lunch, dinner
- Personal insurance
- Travel cancellation cover
- Damages on the bike
- Others: other expenses
- 2 riders
The total price you’ll see is calculated for a group of 2 riders.
30% non-refundable deposit is requested to book an enduro ride with Trail Trips.
The rest of the sum is requested to be paid 30 days before the tour starts.