This Enduro Ride is the BEST one you can get. It’s just you and the guide making the greatest experience you could have in Romania by riding enduro. This is the best choice to discover the best in you. Guess what? You’re staying in the mountains, riding the greatest tracks and getting the best tips and tricks you could ever get in an enduro ride! Departure is right on the closest track which makes you avoid the asphalt.
Alex TARA compete in Red Bull Romaniacs Vertical Madness #17th Edition, Silver Class, in 2020. It was his first shot ever in Red Bull Romaniacs and he finished overall ranked lucky number #7 He also compete in the Romanian Enduro Championship in 2020s for the first time in his life, aged #33, and had great achievements, finishing on 6th place overall on PROs class, competing with great names in Enduro World, pro class riders, like Alfredo Gomez Cantero and Teodor Kabakchiev.
The pick-up will be at the reception of your accommodation – riding until lunch – lunch in a mountain restaurant, a shepherd place or a primitive Romanian style barbeque under-the-sky, depending on weather conditions – riding some more – back at the accommodation.
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point: Accommodation
End Point: Accommodation
Duration: 5 to 6 hours
If you want to go to Sibiu city, you can take a taxi. It’s about 10 minutes away from Rasinari Village – our main point of accommodation. (This may differ depending on your accommodation choices.)
- The BIKE is INCLUDED!
- choose the number of riding days: more days, better price!
- accommodation nights in a rustic guesthouse 5*
- Transfer from and to Sibiu airport
- Breakfast included
- Probably the best enduro guide in Sibiu
- Tips and tricks
- Last day: a #primitiveromanianstyle barbeque lunch under-the-sky made by one of our enduro guides
- Safe parking place for dirt bikes, cars, and trailers
- Repair tools for your bike
- Suitable for every skill level
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
About 100 LEI/ day – In case you are interested in having a souvenir, we recommend having some cash with you. The currency in Romania is Lei and you will need to have our currency.
- Individual arrival and departure to Sibiu Airport
- Personal expenses
- Food, drinks, snacks, lunch, dinner
- Personal insurance
- Travel cancellation cover
- Damages on the bike
- Others: other expenses
made for ONE RIDER
50% non-refundable deposit is requested to book an enduro ride with Trail Trips.
The rest of the sum is requested to be paid 30 days before the tour starts.